Monday, March 9, 2009

Just Married


Not me... hahaha. My cousin, abang Fir. 1 moment we where playin Load Runner (pc game), now hes married. So fast time goes by. The wedding was big... n i mean really big, very grand. It was held in Labis, Johor. Menteri johor n YB2 also came (I think...). On the 7th march 2008, i became 1 of the guy that carry the "hantaran" and also a photographer... hehehe. That night we stayed in a hotel called The Neo Pegasus. The next day, 8th march, was the bersanding ceremony.

On the 7th, evening, mostly i was using my cousin's, Lia (Abang Fir's lil sis) Nikon D60 with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6. My brother used my camera on that day. We dont have a speed light flash, so i just set the iso 600-1600, depends on the condition. On the 8th morning, using my Olympus E-520 with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 kit lens, i set my aperture at f/3.5 for most of my shots and let the shutter do its work in aperture priority mode.

7th March 2009

(The cake... yum2)
Olympus E-520

Olympus E-520

(The ring)
Olympus E-520

(Thats me right there... heheheh)
Olympus E-520

(Abang Fir and his Dad)
Olympus E-520

Nikon D60

Nikon D60

Nikon D60

Nikon D60

(Aawww... hehehe)
Nikon D60

Olympus E-520

8th March 2009

All photos below taken using Olympus E-520

(Peace)



It was my first time taking pic using a dslr for a wedding. Good experiance, need to improve though. Got my next session on May, Abang Faizal's wedding (Abang Fir's lil bro, Lia's big bro). Must get readdy... Gambate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment